I am thinking about this.

I have this script which is over 4.5k lines. I have been scripting this script by myself for a couple months. It is scripted very well and shouldn't be inefficient. It has been making as much progress as I want it too. I have a server host and a 50 slot Teamspeak server that can be increased if needed. I can have as many slots as I want for the sa-mp server. I currently don't have much for a web host right now, It is on a free web host with a co.cc domain on it. This also has forum software installed on it.

So I guess I am looking for some people who would like to work on my roleplay script with me. I have most of the basics of the main systems done. This includes the basics such as saving and some commands to go with it.

If you are interested in scripting with me please email me at AustinJ95@live.com.
Please provide some basic information about yourself and why you would like to.

I know what I am doing. I have been scripting for about 6 years. HTML /w CSS for about 6 years, PHP /w MySQL for about 3 years, and PAWN for about a year and a half. Also I have been trying to learn the c family of languages.

* Bump *