How to get GTA SA and SA-MP on my mac with wine

I have the newer macbook pro, the entry model.
A tutorial or a link to a video would be great! thanks
I need help using winehq, thanks!

Dual boot. Do it.

I can help you: Get rid of that MAC crap and get a windows computer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sim_sima
Посмотреть сообщение
I can help you: Get rid of that MAC crap and get a windows computer!
Mac's are better + faster than windows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MP]Ditch
Посмотреть сообщение
If they are "better" how come people have trouble getting GTA SA and SA:MP working on it?

It may be better for some stuff, but I almost guarantee Windows beats it overall for the fun stuff/gaming.

Edit: Let the fanboy thread commense!

no idea about mac lol

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
They are faster then windows, but on ********

I agree, that the OS X is way better than Windows. About San Andreas, i think you can buy San Andreas from app store, not sure about the version tho. This thread has been under discussion before. No solid answer was given, I think that the SA:MP won't work with Wine...

Mac and windows are completly difference, The macs specs are for multimedia work, hence the reason not many viruses are aimed at mac because they will steal no personal information, unlike iwndows used for personal activites online, unless you have a top of the range i7 processor which can also be used to work with all the latest multemedia programs like mac, and if the mac is so much better why are you asking to get samp working on it? if there so good isnt samp already installed? :P

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
What you are saying there makes no sense, lol.
I mean he is the one having trouble running something as simmple as sa-mp, and I run it easily and without any trouble? He is the one having a MAC.
So please explain what makes it better? If you like being unable to run most softwares, then you may be right, but i prefer being able to run them, lol.