Need idйas for a new website.

Hey guys,

I just made a template for my website which I'm developing atm but still I think something is missing but I don't know what is missing or if it's something thats missing.

I need some idйas and such for a perfect website.

Currently the website looks like this.
http://everest-community.net/developer/website.jpg

Thanks for all suggestions!

Chat Box

Nah, Not a Chat Box. How about a picture slider? And move around that text under the main menu

Well the picture if battlefield 3 are accualy a image slider with the text moving around
But thanks for all tips so far, feel free to comment about the website template as well

On the sidebar try using jquery (simplified JavaScript), add few pictures of you're server when a player clicks or it auto changes but it self with few effects like an flash that would be beautiful feature to add to represent the server...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony_fitto
Посмотреть сообщение
such for a perfect website.
Are you kidding me?
The way I see it, your site already looks perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeFury
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you kidding me?
The way I see it, your site already looks perfect!
This. It looks great, I honestly don't see any problems with it at all!

It looks perfect, but I can't read this text (attached picture). Colours in background are too bright.

My only suggestion would be for you to create numerous images, pretty much like the current Battlefield 3 picture, and make it either changed at each different login, or to be changed every xx seconds. Also, there are numerous typos around the website (Lates news, Our froums, et cetera) to be fixed. Plus, not sure it is because of the font you chose or not - but the navbar texts seems... a bit, uhm - you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wShake
Посмотреть сообщение
My only suggestion would be for you to create numerous images, pretty much like the current Battlefield 3 picture, and make it either changed at each different login, or to be changed every xx seconds. Also, there are numerous typos around the website (Lates news, Our froums, et cetera) to be fixed. Plus, not sure it is because of the font you chose or not - but the navbar texts seems... a bit, uhm - you know.
Thanks everyone for the great comments, this will help me alot with the website.
Feel free to keep posting