Lspd Divisions

I need someone who can help me make the /lspddiv command, i have this old code i don't know if it still works,please help me

Код:
if(strcmp(cmd, "/lspddiv", true) == 0)
	{
		if(IsACop(playerid))
		{
			tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
			if(!strlen(tmp))
			{
			    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 1 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pLeader] == 1)
			    {
					SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "USAGE: /lspddiv [playerid/PartOfName] [divisionname]");
					SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "Available division names: siu, swat, none");
					return 1;
				}
			}
			new para1;
			para1 = ReturnUser(tmp);
			if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pRank] >= 5)
			{
				if(IsPlayerConnected(para1))
				{
					if(para1 != INVALID_PLAYER_ID)
					{
					    new division[32];
						division = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
						if(!strlen(division))
						{
			    			{
								SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "USAGE: /lspddiv [playerid/PartOfName] [divisionname]");
								SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "Available division names: 0 (ALL), 1 (None), 2 (SWAT), 3 (SIU)");
								return 1;
							}
						}
						{
						    if(strcmp(division, "3", true) == 0)
						    {
						        if (PlayerInfo[para1][pMember] == 1)
						        {
						            PlayerInfo[para1][pDivision] = 3;
						            format(string, sizeof(string), "   You have been invited to the SIU Division by %s.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
									SendClientMessage(para1, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, string);
									format(string, sizeof(string), "   You have invited %s to join the SIU Division.", GetPlayerNameEx(para1));
									SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, string);
						        }
						    }
						    else if(strcmp(division, "2", true) == 0)
						    {
						        {
						            PlayerInfo[para1][pDivision] = 2;
						            format(string, sizeof(string), "   You have been invited to the SWAT Division by %s.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
									format(string, sizeof(string), "   You have invited %s to join the SWAT Division.", GetPlayerNameEx(para1));
						        }
						    }
						    else if(strcmp(division, "0", true) == 0)
						    {
						        {
						            PlayerInfo[para1][pDivision] = OH EM GEE I NEED TO MAKE IT SO "0" HAS ACCESS TO ALL THE DIVS;
						            format(string, sizeof(string), "   You now have access to all divisions by %s.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
									format(string, sizeof(string), "   You have given access to all divisions to %s.", GetPlayerNameEx(para1));
						        }
						    }
						    else if(strcmp(division, "1", true) == 0)
						    {
						        {
						            PlayerInfo[para1][pDivision] = 1;
						            format(string, sizeof(string), "   You have been kicked from your division by %s.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
									format(string, sizeof(string), "   You have kicked %s out of his division.", GetPlayerNameEx(para1));
              					}
						    }
      					}
					}
				}//not connected
			}
			else
			{
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "You are not authorized to use that command (leaders only)!");
			}
		}
		return 1;
	}