Anyway to make the player invisible?

Anyway to make the player invisible without changing interior or virtual world?

i already tried that and afaik it's not possible. you can desync it by returning 0 under OnPlayerUpdate() - others will see you standing still, while you will be able to move around.

Well, I saw this video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdw-ImJnl4g[/ame]

Will it make others can't see you?

hm interesting.. if this is not bug abuse, and it's actually possible to make that kind of "invisibility", i would also like to know how to do it.

When you crash on stunt plane with parachute open, you will be invisible. I will try to create a script.

That's pretty interesting.

I can guide you to some possible steps out of that video:
  • Set the player about 1000 Z and save his previous Z
  • Give him a parachute
  • Interval a timer at 3000-4000
  • Inside the timer, use CreateExplosion about 2 minus the persons Z angle (Due to velocity, maybe even consider using getplayerxyinfrontofplayer)
  • Set player back at his previous position
Might not be helpful to you since you're experienced afaik

EDIT:

Spice it up by turning the created vehicles engine after!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
That's pretty interesting.

I can guide you to some possible steps out of that video:
  • Set the player about 1000 Z and save his previous Z
  • Give him a parachute
  • Interval a timer at 3000-4000
  • Inside the timer, use CreateExplosion about 2 minus the persons Z angle (Due to velocity, maybe even consider using getplayerxyinfrontofplayer)
  • Set player back at his previous position
Might not be helpful to you since you're experienced afaik

EDIT:

Spice it up by turning the created vehicles engine after!
I will note it down but I am looking for a system to make the player invisible eventually. Player also needs to be immune.

Tested that glitch on my server, it's not synced for other players meaning you're actually not invisible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
Tested that glitch on my server, it's not synced for other players meaning you're actually not invisible.
Well I don't really care. If that glitch can be scripted, then there will be a world of difference. Imagine map editor like mta without camera lag and movie making. Let me create a small script to verify that the glitch can be scripted or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0pAz
Посмотреть сообщение
Well I don't really care. If that glitch can be scripted, then there will be a world of difference. Imagine map editor like mta without camera lag and movie making. Let me create a small script to verify that the glitch can be scripted or not.
Bonne chance. :P
After tell us if it worked or not.