Live-stream pawn lessons

Hi everyone,
I'm not very active in the sa-mp community but I'm a pawn veteran and I'm now starting to teach others how it's done. I'm a pretty good teacher and I might make live-stream lessons and then upload a video to ******* afterwards.

In case you're thinking: "Ugg more tutorials...?". Well yes. Most sa-mp/pawn tutorials I've seen so far are not really clear and never answer all your questions. Plus I wouldn't just cover basic scripting, I would cover more advanced systems as well.

Before I start I'm just curious if there are any community members who are actually interested in something like this. If you are, please let me know here, otherwise there's no point hosting a live-stream if nobody's gonna show up.
If people do show interest, I'll start doing these lessons within a couple days from now.

You make yourself sound like you're not a pawn veteran, because you call it 'pawno' several times.

If you're going to make a thread that contains 'I'm a pawn veteran', at least call it pawn, not pawno.

My apologies, fixed now. I pay more attention to the scripting itself than the title of the engine.

But asides from that, you've not expressed your opinion. Would you watch these, or think some people might?

Quote:
Originally Posted by belhot1992
Посмотреть сообщение
I guess that pretty much depends.
I don't know a lot of people that watch live videos.
Most of the tutorials I watch are tutorials that are uploaded at *******.
But there's hope still.
The problem with ******* videos is that the poster of the video can't answer questions as people go along with the lesson. I'd upload the edited recordings after the lesson anyways.

I'd definately watch these videos, all the videos i find on *******, is just the basics of pawn. So this would be very useful.

I was going to do something similar to this, posting ******* videos of tutorials. Some people don't really learn very well from reading but they do from listening to someone.

I'll just give this a go and see how many people show up.

Edit: I'll do a lesson covering the very basics of pawn tomorrow at around 4PM @ -8GMT. I'll post a topic in Scripting Discussion when it's time.