Mouse not working in SA-MP

Hi, everytime I go into the menu in GTA (I only play on SA-MP) I can't use the mouse, I can't left/right click or use the middle mouse button.

I want to try and edit my controls because when I am in a car I like to use Right Mouse Button (RMB) as look right and I can't edit the settings to do so.

After I have pressed ESC to get to the menu, I then exit the menu and it's like my mouse is disabled, I can't look around, I can't aim (right click) I can't shoot (left click).

I recently have encounted these problems, I have never had them before.

If anyone knows how to fix this, please tell me.

Thanks.

afaik it's a multi-core bug.

Ramming your esc key a few times will make it work again.
Otherwise, I set it as compatibility to Windows ME/2000 and it stopped bugging.
And I also heard you should set affinity to only one core. You can do that by going to task manager (while GTA is running), then rightclick on gta_sa.exe and "Set affinity". Deselect all but one core. I don't know how I did it, but now my samp starts with one core by default.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]IKKE
View Post
afaik it's a multi-core bug.

Ramming your esc key a few times will make it work again.
Otherwise, I set it as compatibility to Windows ME/2000 and it stopped bugging.
And I also heard you should set affinity to only one core. You can do that by going to task manager (while GTA is running), then rightclick on gta_sa.exe and "Set affinity". Deselect all but one core. I don't know how I did it, but now my samp starts with one core by default.
Thanks, this has worked.

I set GTA:SA and SA-MP to load under Windows 98/ME

But now my keybinds will not work when using SA-MP, is there anyway I can fix this?

Thanks.

Bump.

Usualy if you hit "Esc" and move it around it'll work

I usually log out..log in..press esc...and it would be fixed.

Like Crazy12123 mentioned above.

Another thing that'll fix it also as I just did it today if you have anything that likes make your text and icons larger like on Windows 7 if your go to right click on Desktop and go to Screen Resolution and pick "Make text and other items larger or smaller" and make sure that option is set to default and not any bigger. Log off and log back in and that should also fix it to. I run my GTA San Andreas on all four cores I never had a problem with it.