RemoveBuildingForPlayer Problem +rep

here is my code

Код:
RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 18240, -2097.4531, -2430.1953, 29.6172, 200.0);
Here is video with the bugg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C7pm6hckXw[/ame]

Asked already a thousand times. You need to remove the LOD (Low Object Detail) model too. Use a map editor program to find out the ID. You know what, I'll put that on the wiki. Edit: Ow, it's already on there!

Important Note: When an object is removed, the LOD (low detail, 'blurred') version of said object will appear. These must also be removed. JernejL's Map Editor support this (link below).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Asked already a thousand times. You need to remove the LOD (Low Object Detail) model too. Use a map editor program to find out the ID. You know what, I'll put that on the wiki. Edit: Ow, it's already on there!

Important Note: When an object is removed, the LOD (low detail, 'blurred') version of said object will appear. These must also be removed. JernejL's Map Editor support this (link below).
mabye this are the LOD w_townwires_01 i find it on samp editor there i say Model:w_townwires_01

edit. i find this item 951 lod -1 . but how too put in on the code xD mabye a bit help

nvm fixed thank you man