Fixing the compass of my robot

This is the robot we programed in basic. (basic language)
Not as fast as our "advanced" robot, programed in C. <- He's like 2x or 3x faster.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9R97al6ZYc[/ame]
Tell me what you think about it
(Don't delete this topic please)

Awesome lol ! xD

Thanks ^^)

"Eu acho que ele estб bom"
No he is not good ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetGT
Посмотреть сообщение
"Eu acho que ele estб bom"
No he is not good ^^
Like, it was 2 things:
We though the compass was right (we point the battery to the other goal "baliza", and press the button, but we were getting the wrong values)
And one of the wheels wasn't turning correctly XD

What did u program and where did u place it? The video just looks like 'wheels rotating to the direction of ur fixed target'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourceCode
Посмотреть сообщение
What did u program and where did u place it? The video just looks like 'wheels rotating to the direction of ur fixed target'
Of course its not like that -.-
I have to check the infra red sensors, because of the balls, check the compass
(checking his angles to turn left, right, back or forward) check the ultra sound, keep turning them motors on,
As you can see I have what we call here in portugal "Dribulador" that its a small wheel that keeps turning, so he can controll the ball... Its not that simple as you say

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCat
Посмотреть сообщение
Of course its not like that -.-
I have to check the infra red sensors, because of the balls, check the compass
(checking his angles to turn left, right, back or forward) check the ultra sound, keep turning them motors on,
As you can see I have what we call here in portugal "Dribulador" that its a small wheel that keeps turning, so he can controll the ball... Its not that simple as you say
what's ultrasound? and u inserted a computer in that? forgive me, i know nothing bout informatics, is it necessary to do it that complex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourceCode
Посмотреть сообщение
what's ultrasound? and u inserted a computer in that? forgive me, i know nothing bout informatics, is it necessary to do it that complex?
Of course it is!
Don't forget, here we're testing, but in competitions its, this one, + our goal keeper, and the other team as both aswell.
And it's it is basically a "computer"
Ultrasound is a high frequency sound that you cannot hear, but it can be emitted and detected by special machines.
Then it sends us the time that it took to do so.