Seperate Section For Roleplay Advertisements?

Seriously go count how many roleplay ads there are in the server-advertisements section..let us know how much you counted on the first 3 pages.

I counted about 30...once you do that,compare how many roleplay ads there are too stunt,dm,freeroam etc.

They should make sections, like Roleplay, Deathmatch, Stunt and Other or something.

Agree ^ ^ ^
there's alot of RP servers.
Why they even bother to give it a name?
Just name it:"Another RP Server" or "Another GF Edit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
Agree ^ ^ ^
there's alot of RP servers.
Why they even bother to give it a name?
Just name it:"Another RP Server" or "Another GF Edit"
Ahahah Straight Up...RP is so overrated now and days....Everyone is just trying to become the "TOP ROLEPLAY SERVER". They do their best to organize,format,create etc etc for nothing. All of them claim to be "Unique,One of a kind,Unseen Before"...I mean its pretty awesome how some of these GF edits are edited but still,its old already...thats why I gave up on creating a roleplay server,and started a deathmatch one instead.

There is a place for all roleplay-related posts. Post them in /dev/null.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passout
Посмотреть сообщение
I counted about 30...once you do that,compare how many roleplay ads there are too stunt,dm,freeroam etc.
Well, that's pretty straight forward then. People looking for other servers will just glare over all the RP ads with yetanotherfreeforum.yetanotherfreehost.co.cc websites.

Having sections for different GameModes is a nice idea, that way people who know what they want can go straight to the correct section to find it.

It would also help keep good advertisements visible, without them being moved down the page by the millions of fail server advertisements.

They should add prefixes [ Role Play ] [ Team Death Match ] [ Misc ] etc.

On the RP-hate topic, well I personally think SAMP is perfect for such game style. There are far more advanced games with far better netcodes for example for shooters. Calling yourself a good 'lagshooter'... I mean, come on.

yes,they should be given a diffrent place..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca2k
Посмотреть сообщение
They should add prefixes [ Role Play ] [ Team Death Match ] [ Misc ] etc.

On the RP-hate topic, well I personally think SAMP is perfect for such game style. There are far more advanced games with far better netcodes for example for shooters. Calling yourself a good 'lagshooter'... I mean, come on.
Oh don't get me wrong i don't hate RP,I just said its overrated now because one,most RP servers are just "GF Edits",two,they all have one mission "to be the top rp server like the one they originated from"...See I came from SARP before it was on the hosted list,before they split into like 5 servers. When their player base was below 100..Idk who runs sarp now but "Robert_Slater And Dion Slater" Were like the head head admins when I was playing...I started a roleplay server after leaving because I wanted to be a top rp server like them...You see it now thats why there is soooo many roleplay servers because everyone is trying to be like the next rp server in line. Thats my opinion. So I just believe there needs to be their own section...Even though it would probably have the least amount of views,their damn server advertisements get in the way of other server advertisements.

Why should Roleplay servers deserve more attention then let's say Stunt or DM servers? By creating a seperate section for them you're basically saying "Play on RP servers! Because they are more interesting then other game types!". A section for RP, a section for everything.

Cessil said this is a stupid idea when I suggested it, but I sort of agree as well with him. I forgot his reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Посмотреть сообщение
Why should Roleplay servers deserve more attention then let's say Stunt or DM servers? By creating a seperate section for them you're basically saying "Play on RP servers! Because they are more interesting then other game types!". A section for RP, a section for everything.
That's why:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Having sections for different GameModes is a nice idea, that way people who know what they want can go straight to the correct section to find it.
And lol...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Cessil said this is a stupid idea when I suggested it, but I sort of agree as well with him. I forgot his reason
i cant rmembr wat he said but i agree wiv him newayz l0lz

Why so much Roleplay servers..1 is good enough.

Anyways, I agree with you! Separate sections for certain modes so people don't get confused.

This is a great idea, we should get an additional forum on sa-mp.com for each type of server and a 'Other' forum.