website UCP for Rp server

Hello all after a lot of hours that i spend while searching around for a UCP for my server i need your
Help please!
I am looking for one UCP like Calgon's with msql connection. I need it to check it and use it for my server but i didn't find anything so can you please help me with one link or something?

Most of them are not free, but if you really act professional and can speak good English, have a good/active server, you might convince someone that you should have one.

I make those for free but you need to qualify to the above factors to get one. ^^

your help it's appreciated! The only problem that i have its that i am preparing my server and i will make it public on about 7-10 days!

Well, if you would know some experience in mySQL or PHP, you would do it in a hour or so, but if you don't know that, you can always pay/hire someone to make you a UCP for your script. But UCP's can be dangerous at sometimes, someone can brute force attack it and receive your passwords. If the developer doesn't hash the passwords correctly.

How about this one?
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=269610

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca2k
Посмотреть сообщение
I would recommend that

Thank you guys!
Well the truth is that i have a huge experience with mysql and php because i am software developer but i just want something as example to figure up my mind and to create mine Thank you all for your support!!

Good luck!

Good luck