[Question]

Okay so this might be the wrong section but it will take seconds to answer.

How long does it take for a average spped scripter to script a full RP Gamemode from scratch?.

Please dont give answers like: You should start with a simpler mode as im not a newbie :S.

Thanks.

This might help to...

Mon To Fri - 6 hours coding time

Sat - Sun 12 hours

If I code non stop

I think you can finish it in 3-4 weeks if you script so much hours per day...

Trust me, testing and debugging all the stuff you made takes a whole lot longer than simply scripting it.

In that case could you tell me how long you think it will take in cluding the debugging?. I just want to start a RP server that isnt going to fail because this guy cones along and says 'This is a GF edit' or 'This is a stolen script'. My idea is to code a whole new RP server with all the latest things. such as Y_INI, Y_CMD, SSCANF and loads more YSI.

If this is done do you think the server as a better chance of taking off. THe server will be up for a minimum of 6 months. The max while when it dies.

A month if you want to make something decent and unbugged

Ok thanks guys. Im going to start coding tommorow. THanks again for the help. +REP'ed

Quote:

Mon To Fri - 6 hours coding time

Sat - Sun 12 hours

Nice life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jese
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice life.
lol'd.

Wait do you mean 6h each day or..?

Lawl what I metn by that is thats the max time I have, Which I will use to get this done fast. I dont want to be ANOTHER GF edit. After that I most likely wont play the server for about a month. To make up for sitting on my ass all day coding.

They should make a new thing on forums -REP