Help me.

I want big dialog with commands but whenever i extend it, the compiler shows me this error:
Код:
(2417) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
Anything to get rid of these error? I tried many thing, but failed.

Sample Solution to that error: Go to the line showing that and try this method of input.

pawn Код:
format(textstring,sizeof(textstring),"~r~Existence~h~~h~RPG~n~~y~Create Account~n~~n~~w~%s%sAccount Name:%s%s~n~~n~~w~%s%sPassword:%s%s~n~~n~%s%sConfirm Password:%s%s~n~~n~%s%sAccept%s%~n~~n~~n~~n~%s",LeftArrow[0],RedRow[0],RightArrow[0],PlayerInput[playerid][0],LeftArrow[1],RedRow[1],RightArrow[1],PlayerInput[playerid][1],LeftArrow[2],RedRow[2],RightArrow[2],PlayerInput[playerid][2],LeftArrow[3],RedRow[3],RightArrow[3],HelpText[PlayerSelectedRow[playerid]]);
pawn Код:
format(textstring,sizeof(textstring),"~r~Existence~h~~h~RPG~n~~y~Create Account~n~~n~~w~%s%sAccount Name:%s%s~n~~n~~w~%s%sPassword:%s%s~n~~n~%s%sConfirm Password:%s%s~n~~n~%s%sAccept%s%~n~~n~~n~~n~%s",
LeftArrow[0],RedRow[0],RightArrow[0],PlayerInput[playerid][0],LeftArrow[1],RedRow[1],RightArrow[1],PlayerInput[playerid][1],LeftArrow[2],RedRow[2],RightArrow[2],PlayerInput[playerid][2],LeftArrow[3],RedRow[3],RightArrow[3],HelpText[PlayerSelectedRow[playerid]]);
Reason is that that error line is Too long for pawno, not stringwise.

you need to create a big string variab;e and use Strcat to put all your text in pieces in it.

Or you could simply do this:

pawn Код:
new szOutput[1024];

format(szOutput, sizeof szOutput, "Really, really, really,  really,  really,  really long" \
    "string. | %d | %f | %s", iInt, fFloat, szString);