Little Help

Hello everybody.I get idea for capture gangzones.But problem is in my head i dont have any idea how to make.Any ideas how to create it.Thanks

Hey,

You should firstly check if the player enters. Secondly check if the player stays in there for the time you want after that you should change the color etc.. to what you wish add/remove score anything I recommend forward and using a function like OnPlayerCaptureZone hope this gives you some help.

Best of luck,

Snowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman12
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey,

You should firstly check if the player enters. Secondly check if the player stays in there for the time you want after that you should change the color etc.. to what you wish add/remove score anything I recommend forward and using a function like OnPlayerCaptureZone hope this gives you some help.

Best of luck,

Snowman
Function OnPlayerCaptureZone is not exsits you need to create it your way.Not with funcion (only include)And i dont have any idea how to do it.Anyone else pls!

Hey bro, have you tried to check if the player enters that certain zone? Also creating such function isn't hard;
pawn Код:
/*
 Top of the script
*/

forward OnPlayerCaptureZone(playerid);
/*Check if player enters the zone*/
OnPlayerCaptureZone(playerid);

/* Out of any functions */
public OnPlayerCaptureZone(playerid)
{
SetPlayerScore(playerid, 3932);
GivePlayerMoney(playerid, 323);