Ideas for a war-rp (realistic ones only)

Hi all, as you all know I'm a hater of roleplays, but some roleplays do catch my interest like war-rps since they're unique!

Anyway, I have my friend iNorton, a member of the forum that's busy for a while (about till january). I plan to have something interesting developed over the time being, having to be advanced or not. I want to make my first roleplay script I've ever done good and fun.

I've ran out of ideas, I've also completed a bunch of things that were required to be scripted over the time. Posting a thread on the official forum of the war-rp didn't help (many people were blank just like me!)

This server I plan to keep it unique meaning the only and first server created. (of course, dynamic son!) unlike all those other roleplays based on Los Santos, GF edit or wat ever it is. They're gay.

I'm currently at 2.8k lines, having to be using up-to-date methods and other crap necessary. However as stated before, I need ideas to add into the gamemode. The gamemode is based upon the German invasion of Poland; the server name is named "September 1939".

WW-RP? (World War Roleplay) The German soldiers are in Red County and the American in Area .. Something like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sampple
Посмотреть сообщение
WW-RP? (World War Roleplay) The German soldiers are in Red County and the American in Area .. Something like that?
That's already been set (LS & SF) you can capture the zones with multiple people and such...

Things like buying stuff from places would be a nice idea (what I was planning to create anyway).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
That's already been set (LS & SF) you can capture the zones with multiple people and such...

Things like buying stuff from places would be a nice idea (what I was planning to create anyway).
But I think it's better if you start in BC and RC with a small player base if you get more people you can always move to SF and LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sampple
Посмотреть сообщение
But I think it's better if you start in BC and RC with a small player base if you get more people you can always move to SF and LS
We will work out something about the players, dis-include that from the thread at the moment.

When That shit is realease gime the IP! IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO PLAY A WAR ROLEPLAY!!!!

I know where you're coming from Lorenc_, I myself have debated it a lot. Not only in the boundaries of SA:MP too.

I've discussed with several people, the possibilities of a War-MMO game. For example, you have tasks, quests, missions, objects and such but you still have the possibility of roaming the world and completing secondary shit. Engaging the enemy, basically just having the freedom.

For example, in missions- They get boring when you have a set time, or a set course. Giving the player liberty to say: Go retrieve ammunition and more weapons before proceeding to the checkpoint is a lot healthier and respectable than having the player go straight to the mission with a Deagle with 49 rounds.

- I have a lot of ideas regarding the aspect of War-RP so if you need any anytime- Drop me an PM. I'd post them here, but it'd be more of a debate / conversation / explanation than a list of things.q

Something based on the years where hitler was alive

Saving Private Ryan, if you watched this movie you know what I mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение

Lol are u gonna use the normal map? I really shouldn't do that.
Just map some war zone and stuff because from the beginning of the tread i was interested but now...
I really don't like the normal map ls, lv and sf.

But @ontopic

Idea 1: That you can drop bombs from your planes.
Idea 2: That you can drive in warships.
Idea 3: That you can dive with the submarine
Idea 4: New map with some village's and a Countryside
Idea 5: dynamic gang zones for the minimap

Hope u like it...