Van Crashed Outside My House

The guy in the blue top across the road is me.

Did anyone get hurt or something?

And how the hell did he make that flip?

He was okay he climbed out but aparently he had been drinking the night before and the window was very icey as you can sorta see.

And i think he fliped it by coming out of a turning and going up the blue van's wheel.

Don't Drink And Drive.

I find the whole "Drinking" shit pointless, there is absolutely no need of alcoholic drinks at all.

Anyway, Hope everyone's okay.

I feel sorry but this is funny though... I haven't seen someone make a topic like this!

lol

I bet they were drunk

wow!

Drinking + Driving AND frosted windows? What planet is that idiot on?

I totally hope that it hurt and also hope that his insurance company don't pay out (and they probably won't if he gave a positive breath test).

In an ideal world: (if he is still over the drink driving limit)

This guy will loose his licence
And his job if licence is required
Huge fine

Plus, if the insurance don't pay out then hes got to fix the other van + loss of earnings for the owner maybe.

Fuck drink drivers they should be instantly sent to prison.

Why we have "a legal limit" is beyond me anyway. When you start drinking, it starts affecting you so if david cameron could stop "facepalming" at the opposition for one second and debating about debt 24/7 then he should introduce a zero tollorance law on drink driving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WoR=G4M3Ov3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't Drink And Drive.

I find the whole "Drinking" shit pointless, there is absolutely no need of alcoholic drinks at all.

Your correct! Rep+'ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WoR=G4M3Ov3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't Drink And Drive.

For YOU, there is no need of alcoholic drinks. Personally, I love alcoholic drinks as it makes things like going out, hanging out with friends, or just relaxing more fun.