Previous characters on GTA 5?

I've read and heard that Michael Hollick the voice & character of Niko Bellic is confirmed and returned in the Rockstargames's cast. It's rummored that C.J and Tommy Vercetti will back on. They might make a co-op over the singleplayer.

" GTA 5 will include IV's Niko Bellic (Michael Hollick), and possibly San Andreas protagonist C.J. if the game's IMDb page is anything to go by. "

Law & Order Ned Luke was recently-rumoured to be starring as GTA 5's mysterious protagonist, also supposedly verified by a popular movie site.

Do you think any previous character will be in GTA 5?

Quite possibly. We had Claude, kent paul and ken rosenberg on SA. I just hope it isn't more than one protagonist. That really puts me off games.

I think it will be CJ

No one knows.

I doubt it will. Michael Hollick got extremely pissed off by Rockstar after they only paid him $100,000 for his game role that earned the franchise hundreds of millions. So yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderWalk
Посмотреть сообщение
I think it will be CJ
I don't hope so, this nigga/gangsta stuff made the game feel way more like Saints Row than the real GTA San Andreas stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy
Посмотреть сообщение
I doubt it will. Michael Hollick got extremely pissed off by Rockstar after they only paid him $100,000 for his game role that earned the franchise hundreds of millions. So yeah.
I'd walk naked for that much money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderWalk
Посмотреть сообщение
I think it will be CJ
maybe,but i think it will be white guy,
because in GTA Vice City the main character was white,in GTA 2 he was white (i think) and 1,in SA he is black and in GTA IV he is white, so i think he will be white.(not nigga).

CJ is in the trailer, many of you ( 96.87% of the people) who watched the trailer didn't notice that CJ was actually in the trailer ( 1 second part )

Look closely again ;')

it'll be in SA so i expect it to be like GTA:SA, only better graphics, just like cod or BF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't hope so, this nigga/gangsta stuff made the game feel way more like Saints Row than the real GTA San Andreas stuff.
I am just thinking mate