How to increase my FPS?[Get20FPS with SRT,ENB,P.O,Overdose]

Hey!!
I have already installed SRT,P.O, having a nice ENB and Overdose Eff.+Improved Drawing Distance( new timecyc) and I am getting 17-23 FPS with them ON and the Visual FX at Very High.If I would make my game working with minimum 30 FPS it will be soooo cool!!Yeah...with these mods it turned to GTA SA Rage Engine
My game is looking now like that, as I said, with 17-23 FPS :
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V70yphaE1I[/ame]

PC Specs:
nVidia 9500GT 1GB
4 GB of RAM
Intel Dual Core E5500 2.8 Ghz
So..do you know any way to improve my frames?Of course, without removing any texture mods
*Already using Stream Fix!

Take of any mods and reduce the graphics, it will help. Or try re-install SA:MP fully.

Go into your Grand Theft Auto settings and disable the Frames Limiter and change your Visual FX Quality to low and leave your resolution as it is and remove your mods.

=))))))))))
Guys! I don't want to remove my mods!
I wanted to have a HD GTA SA lol!
I want to have it HD + 30 FPS..

You need a proper gaming graphics card to increase your Frames Per Second. I have an AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 graphics card and I get 30-35 or if I'm lucky I get 40 Frames Per Second.

Turn off frame limiter and anti aliasing. These two should drastically increase FPS (it did to my laptop).

make your dekstop screen smaller with updated graphic card! i did that and now normal fps! like 30-35 !

A few questions to ask first.

What are your system specifications ?
What operating system are you using ?
What bit is the operating system ?

You may need to update your graphics card using "Device Manager". Changing your resolution may help but I don't think that's necessary. Open Grand Theft Auto, press "ESC", Options, Display Setup, Advanced. Turn the Frame Limiter Off, Visual FX Quality to low and leave your resolution as it is. Quit the game and open it up again and try that. Hope this helps.

Keep dreaming with that 9500GT. You won't go far.

By the way, try disabling ambient occlusion on ENBSeries, it usually eats a lot of FPS on low-end graphic cards.
Also Depth Of Field.

@RiD - Yeah...I think I will got for a nice GTX this Christmas.And a Quad Core.
And RiD, I will try what you said about the ENB.
Thanks for the replies.
@Sniper-Using 32bit W7.

9500 GT or GS is probably one of the worst cards for ENB in my experience.

Aham

Well the only solution if you want to play with enb and high settings is buying new video card.

lol I got sis 3 card had 10fps before,updated it and now minimum 30

I am too unlucky because I got fps like 45- 60 everytime which is not good for samp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilanjay
Посмотреть сообщение
I am too unlucky because I got fps like 45- 60 everytime which is not good for samp.
lol? to have no annoying lag you just need 30 fps.. and 45 is enough to play it...