You won't die after your plane explodes

I found that if you do the /hide animation, which is provided in gl_actions.pwn, inside a plane, you won't die if you crash your plane to explode. However, your camera will be fixed at the plane's position, and your character will disappear too.

Edit:
I know I can script it to stop people from using that animation in vehicles, but it also has bug when you do that animation and use /kill to commit suicide. You won't have the death screen.

So when the plane explodes, does the death message come up on the death list? If it does, then it's just something to do with your OnPlayerDeath function. But I agree that they should fix this...

True!, mabe you could set an Animation[playerid] variable so that when players use any of the animations you can set it to 1 and then when OnPlayerDeath is called which it still is (tested), you can check that an just hit em up with a "crry_prtial" anim or a setpos works too.

Or you can try adding ForceClassSelection(playerid) in the OnPlayerDeath function.

Agreed and supported

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threshold
Посмотреть сообщение
So when the plane explodes, does the death message come up on the death list? If it does, then it's just something to do with your OnPlayerDeath function. But I agree that they should fix this...
OnPlayerDeath doesn't even called, and the player doesn't die. He can still move around if he is put into a vehicle. Before that he will be desynced.
As I mentioned in the first post, it is avoidable by disabling animations in cars (or disable that specific animation in cars only). Anyway I'm just going to ask if there is a possibility for this to be fixed.