How to make Pay & Spray not changing color.

Title says all

this is not a paint & spray anymore then , but you can save vehicle colors before you enter to the garage , and then after add under that function n_ChangeVehicleColor(vehicleID, oldcolor1, oldcolor2) etc .. something like that
pawn Код:
public OnVehicleRespray(playerid, vehicleid, color1, color2)
but then you need this system:

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=176496

cant you just return it 0?

WTF do you want? A pay and spray that doestn changes the carcolor? LAWL
Do you want a map? Or wath

nevermind, titanak, got the idea and it works perfect! Thanks :P Rep++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic_Mickey
Посмотреть сообщение
WTF do you want? A pay and spray that doestn changes the carcolor? LAWL
Do you want a map? Or wath
She/he wants it so that when a player enters the pay and spray the vehicle color stays the same, meaning it won't be changed, this is common in quite a few servers.

If you do not know the correct answer or one that could help please refrain from posting on people thread this is known as spam, also make sure you have read the rules.

Also this is the English section contact SA:MP and ask them to add a "Bad English" in "Other Languages" section as you clearly cannot speak English.

NOTE:

Sorry for going off topic i don't like idiots who post for no reason.

A
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMichaelx
Посмотреть сообщение
She/he wants it so that when a player enters the pay and spray the vehicle color stays the same, meaning it won't be changed, this is common in quite a few servers.

If you do not know the correct answer or one that could help please refrain from posting on people thread this is known as spam, also make sure you have read the rules.

Also this is the English section contact SA:MP and ask them to add a "Bad English" in "Other Languages" section as you clearly cannot speak English.

NOTE:

Sorry for going off topic i don't like idiots who post for no reason.
What do you want, REP or something?
Better shut .p because you cant understand my English