Server crashes after logging in

Hi,

I just finished quickly scripting login script, and when i tried logging in, the server crashed.
So i added some debugs to see where it stopped.. the thing is, it didnt stop, it passed all the debugs.
So that must mean that the dialog isnt causing the problem, apart from that, there is no other callbacks or so in the script, ask for any info you may need.

did you crate your tables and columns in your DB?

He said all the debug messages passed.

Try the debug messages on OnPlayerSpawn. (Or what ever callbacks are called after logging in)

Do you login before or after you go to class selection?

Try putting prints at the top of every callback. It's likely a missing directory in scriptfiles.

Please show us your login code..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdeRooy
Посмотреть сообщение
Please show us your login code..
He said it passed all the debug prints, so the problem isn't there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
He said it passed all the debug prints, so the problem isn't there.
Well if it crashes on logging in, the problem is highly likely there And without code, we will not be able to help him.

If it crashed there, the debugs wouldn't be printed, would they? That's the aim of debugging messages, because if the script/server crashes the rest of the prints after the error won't be displayed, so you know that the error is after the last print that was printed, and before the next one that never got printed.

This is detailed more in a tutorial on the SA:MP wiki, here.

I guess you spawn the player after he logs in, then see in onplayerspawn what's going on

and you say you don't have any callback, so the problem is from onplayerlogin, wtf?