Object Bug

After updating to 0.3d my objects rotate when i move them? They never did that before.. I have a video.. i tried updating sscanf2 but nothing.. im using garobject

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN2s5...ature=*********

Do you use a streamer ?

If so, it may be an older version interfering with the new version (0.3d).

My current plugins are, sscanf streamer Whirlpool
So yeah its probably streamer doing it. hmm i just updated Streamer and still got the same problem..

i got the same issue yesterday when trying to switch to the streamer plugin (r24 i believe) in the fireworks script. i failed, cause i did it in a hurry: each MoveDynamicObject is using ,0,0,0 as last rotation parameters. that means: the object moves properly, but its rotating towards the 0,0,0 rotation - i think the object needs the target rotation angles given in each MoveDynamicObject aswell. lets see, later ima rescript it, if it succeeds, i will edit this post

thanks, keep me updated. Its annoying me lol. But for now i guess i reached the max object limit. 400 i believe. Any way around it lol

the new maximum_objects amout got raised to 1000. i suggest to use 800 max. first, i sometimes crash at exactly 1000 objects created. as i see from yor video, you need to rescript some lines in the gareditor. the natives changed a bit, so you need to a) supply the rotation parameters, and b) use the rotations (save them when creating an object, iam sure this is already done).
in short: search for the string "object(" to find all object relating commands. then compare its syntax to the wiki updates, and fix them.

hm, i only have around 498 objects and i get that message

ok i fixed it i changed the
pawn Код:
#define GOBJ_MAX_OBJECTS_CREATED 400
But im not sure what to change under Object(

Since it only hapens while its moving i looked under:
pawn Код:
dcmd_moveobject(playerid, params[])
but im not sure what to change. If i send you that part you think you can help?

ok so i guess changing the Max objects it fixed it lol. Ty for your help