Realistic Paycheck for a street cleaner? (Rep+)

Hello, I am optimizing the Street Cleaner job in my server and I have come to the part where I need advice on realistic Paycheck when the player has finished the street cleaning, Any Realistic suggestions will are more likely to be added.

Thanks,
Seanny
SAN-RP Owner and Lead Scripter.

uhm, $10 an hour, 40 hours a week.

$20 for two hours.

Make it that if player clean for an whole hour, without stop, he get like 900-1000$. Almost anyone will have patient to do it. But, the possibility of getting 1000$, will make them play... And, as far as 1 hour sweeping is too bored, if they do it, they will waste the money chilling after. And Rp'ing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo178
Посмотреть сообщение
Make it that if player clean for an whole hour, without stop, he get like 900-1000$. Almost anyone will have patient to do it. But, the possibility of getting 1000$, will make them play... And, as far as 1 hour sweeping is too bored, if they do it, they will waste the money chilling after. And Rp'ing..
He was asking this; "Realistic Paycheck for a street cleaner?"

I don't know where the fuck you live, but do your street cleaner's get $1,000/hour? I highly doubt that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
He was asking this; "Realistic Paycheck for a street cleaner?"

I don't know where the fuck you live, but do your street cleaner's get $1,000/hour? I highly doubt that!
I had to laugh at this LO-fucking-L.

Apprx amounts.
45K/y
5 days/week (260 working days, no holidays)
8 hrs/day

so, after the math it comes out to ~$20/hr

Thats a close approximation to CANADIAN wages, and prices.

About $15 an hour, if this is going to take very little time, like a sidejob, I would say about $225. Otherwise, simply $15/hr.

Here is a link to sanitation worker's salary. http://www.payscale.com/research/US/...er/Hourly_Rate

here if i convert it to dollars it is around 12$ more or less per hour

Realistically, I wouldn't try to make it so "real" on a sa-mp server. I don't think anyone wants to street clean for a hour to get 10/20$.