SA:MP Server name

Hello world!

For several months I worked at my SA: MP server. Well my work is coming to an end. I've created an interesting freeroam/fun based server. Now I want to figure out the server name. Have any ideas?

You should have thought out the name first before scripting it.

I for example, choose the name "Dark Hades" for my server before starting it, and now it has become pretty hellish and dark!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
You should have thought out the name first before scripting it.

I for example, choose the name "Dark Hades" for my server before starting it, and now it has become pretty hellish and dark!
Thats nice. But 80% of servers, have names, that have nothing in commen with the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gips
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats nice. But 80% of servers, have names, that have nothing in commen with the server.
And that is a bad thing; because the name of a server should describe the basic idea of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBetaFox
Посмотреть сообщение
And that is a bad thing; because the name of a server should describe the basic idea of it.
Indeed.

But as you haven't found a name, you should try to make up something really creative and that has something with the server to do.

before i start a server i define a name..then i try to work following the name

It would be nice like ..........

Play4Fun

Norn gave me a good tip a while ago, not entirely sure if it's great for SA-MP servers though: try use Latin terms that have a meaningful definition in English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
Norn gave me a good tip a while ago, not entirely sure if it's great for SA-MP servers though: try use Latin terms that have a meaningful definition in English.
Ьber Hyper Disco Mega Monkey Non-Nazi Fun Freeroaming SERVAH!!!1!!111!!
But in latin though.

"I have No Creativity Freeroam Server" -- I doubt if this one has ever been used before.

/endsarcasm

Like the others have said, try to think of something which relates to your server and how it was developed.