Windows 7 Recover?

Hello, everyone.

My problem is that my HDD is working a lot and hard for long time and i didn't have any programs on. I've tried to shut up the notebook but it stuck on "Disconnected" screen so i've decided to to force it off. After i turn it back on appears Windows Repair which tries to fix the problem i've waited for 1 hour and half without any results (the HDD still running hard). I've tried to do "safe mode" but any option i chose it goes to Windows Recover. This happened after i closed all the programs, turned on the battery on Full Perfromance, and opened Need For Speed The Run. After the game opens the HDD still on running. What should i do?

Re-formatting windows (re-installing) would surely fix your problem (I think), and remove all malicious software (in case you would have some).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
Re-formatting windows (re-installing) would surely fix your problem (I think), and remove all malicious software (in case you would have some).
I don't want to lose my personal things like photos etc...

I reformatted since my brothers laptop had the same problem and it fixed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArcher
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't want to lose my personal things like photos etc...
You can use a USB Flashdrive to backup your Photos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforcez
Посмотреть сообщение
You can use a USB Flashdrive to backup your Photos?
How can i get to my windows screen?

Is there a shut down/restart option in the 'Windows Recover' console?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
Is there a shut down/restart option in the 'Windows Recover' console?
No, indeed it's only the console and it can't be canceled. It's a must to fix that.

Is this of any use? Maybe using one of the relevant commands will help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
Is this of any use? Maybe using one of the relevant commands will help you.
Thanks for the link, i will try it as soon as possibile but it's talking about vista, it is the same for seven?