Is there a way...?

Hey guys. I am currently writing up some plans for a new server I'd like to begin working on, one of the key factors of the server will be NPC's driving/walking around. I doubt it's possible, but is there a way to make NPC's kind of "ghostly?" As in, you can walk through them without problems.

Again, even though I doubt it's possible, if it is, could someone give me a brief explanation on how to do such a thing?

I don't think so. Because i usually play sacnr where there are NPC buses and they always run me over and kill me =[

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think so. Because i usually play sacnr where there are NPC buses and they always run me over and kill me =[
That's what I'm trying to avoid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
That's what I'm trying to avoid!
Well just to say dont make them cross the road if you dont want your players to fly due the npc will spazz out inside the veh xD

You can disable collisions for cars, but players are a different matter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean?

Nope, but you could make them stop if they were about to hit another player.

Well I saw that possible in MTA so it is possible in SA:MP too.
In MTA (base mode server) while we were in lobby we could walk through each other and player skins seem a little transparent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
How..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inteso
Посмотреть сообщение
Well I saw that possible in MTA so it is possible in SA:MP too.
In MTA (base mode server) while we were in lobby we could walk through each other and player skins seem a little transparent.
MTA is not the same as SA:MP. Yes, maybe it's possible with some changes in the SA:MP sourcecode, but i'm almost sure it cannot be done with the functions we have now.