Have you ever shot a firearm?

Since today is Thanksgiving, I went out and shot some guns at my buddies farm. I wanted to see how many of you have ever fired a firearm before, or even own one.

I'm looking to purchase a Glock 23 .40 caliber handgun here in a little while!

I've shot a 22 rifle before, but thats about it. Im only old enough to own a shotgun sadly, and i have no interest in those.

I wouldn't mind collecting old guns, sounds like a fun hobby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosaur
Посмотреть сообщение
I've shot a 22 rifle before, but thats about it. Im only old enough to own a shotgun sadly, and i have no interest in those.

I wouldn't mind collecting old guns, sounds like a fun hobby.
Yeah. I shot a 22 rifle earlier today and two different 20 gauge shotguns at some clay pidgins. One of 'em was a Remington 1100, not sure about the 22 or the other 20 gauge. Nice guns though!

Mossberg Marine Combat Shotgun

I've fired this, but it had a custom stock, heat guard on the barrel, and a red dot sight.

Springfield XD .45

This with a flashlight+laser pointer attachment

Some assault rifle I can't remember for some reason, had a scope.

British Sterling sub machine gun

On PC and Xbox: yes! In real life: not unless you count a paintball gun, us casual Brits aren't as big as you Americans are on firearms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
us casual Brits aren't as big as you Americans are on firearms.
That an insult? lol

Not intentionally an insult, but it's a stereotype that Americans fire shots in to the sky and shout "yeehaw," or at least the southern ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
Not intentionally an insult, but it's a stereotype that Americans fire shots in to the sky and shout "yeehaw," or at least the southern ones.
Well... we have those people. ... and then we have people like me who actually are gun-smart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Well... we have those people. ... and then we have people like me who actually are gun-smart!
Unfortunately, when you give the weapons to the mass, in that mass there are people who's parents should of not reproduced, normally drunks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_Ryan
Посмотреть сообщение
Unfortunately, when you give the weapons to the mass, in that mass there are people who's parents should of not reproduced, normally drunks.
Oh well. What can I say? Shit happens!