Amazon

For the first time, I bought something on amazon. (HTC Wildfire cover)
Is it trustfull?
Will I get it? :$ I'm a bit worried.

Use eBay :P, Never used Amazon, Peopel say its safe, so you should check.

I find Amazon very reliable, they do take their time sometimes but you will get what you ordered.

Amazon is fine...

Why are you asking such a stupid question? Of coarse Amazon is safe, but you still need to take precautions when dealing with cc info etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
Why are you asking such a stupid question? Of coarse Amazon is safe, but you still need to take precautions when dealing with cc info etc...
That is like saying that asking 1242423x123-6+9786=? Is stupid.
As a new buyer you cannot know if it is safe. If I buy cocaine from a vageu dealer in some weird alley, is it still stupid to check if that cocaine isn't mixed with washing powder and such to make more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
As a new buyer you cannot know if it is safe. If I buy cocaine from a vageu dealer in some weird alley, is it still stupid to check if that cocaine isn't mixed with washing powder and such to make more?
You're comparing amazon, a trusted and reputable business to a back alley cocaine dealer?

Definitely nothing flawed there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Посмотреть сообщение
You're comparing amazon, a trusted and reputable business to a back alley cocaine dealer?

Definitely nothing flawed there.
Not everyone knows that amazon is trusted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
Comparing a billion dollar company to a shitty and poor crack dealer. Worst comparison ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
Посмотреть сообщение
Comparing a billion dollar company to a shitty and poor crack dealer. Worst comparison ever.
No it isn't because the POINT is the same thing.