Good Anime?

I've been getting into the anime lately it seems but i can never find anything good to watch, every search returns me with short clips, etc. If anyone could post their favorite and somewhere to watch it'd be greatly appreciated. IDK what it is but recently anime has been seeming a lot more interesting to me.

Aaaah... I've never liked anime, though I've seen alot of THESE in my family...O.o

this is the best place to watch http://www.animecrazy.net/ i watch naruto and bleach

Totally recommending Fairy Tail.
Action, comedy, shounen, drama, mistery.

Well tell me the genera! BESIDE YOAI... -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Well tell me the genera! BESIDE YOAI... -.-
Yaoi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
Yaoi.
God who can watch that shit...

Pokemon, first seasons.
Dragon ball.

These are my top 3 favorite animes (in order).
  • Code geass - An amazing and very intelligent anime. This anime is centered in an alternate present, that is ruled by a super power known as Britannia. Japan is immediately take by this super power and as a result the citizens lose their rights, and even their heritage is taken from them (Japan is known as area 11... due to this the japanese people are known as 11's). The main character Lelouch is an intelligent exiled Britannian prince who's made it his mission to see his father's (emporer of Britannian) empire fall. Lelouch meets a strange girl known a C.C who bestows a power known as geass onto him. This power allows him to absolutely control a person to do anything he wills them to- but only one time per person. With this newly found power he puts his master plan to destroy the Britannian empire, and free the japanese into action. The anime is very war and strategic based and has one of the best endings i've seen in a while.
  • D.Grayman - This is more of a traditional fighting anime that develops a deep and powerful storyline once it hits the second season. The main character in this anime is Allen Walker and is apart of a group known as Exorcists who constantly fight against The Millennium Earl and his army of akuma (monsters that the Earl creates in tragedies. Manipulating the grief of the survivors of the recently deceased, he offers the survivors a chance to restore their beloveds- which births these monsters). This anime gets crazy when the second season arrives, and will likely make you tear up.
  • Death note - Another very smart anime. This one is a cat and mouse anime between two very intelligent people. The first is light yagami, a vigilante who takes justice into his own hands when he gains the ability to kill people by writing their name down in a special notebook. The second is only known as "L" who's name and identity are a mystery- but his intellectual and deductive prowess is immediately known when he takes on the case of weird murders caused by light yagami. Both of their goals is to find the other person's identity, the first one who's identity is lost will die.

Those have to be my favorite, but here's a list of others i really enjoyed as well (with genre and my rating):

Starting with the most popular animes i've ever seen lol:

Naruto/Naruto shippuden (Fighting - Rating: Japanese A+, English C).
Bleach (Fighting - Rating: English B, Japanese B+).
One Piece (Fighting - Rating: Japanese A+, Funimation english dub A+, 4kids english D).

The following are all based on their English dubs (for those available).

Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood (fighting/story - Rating A+). - Easily tied for my #3 favorite.
Samurai champloo (fighting - Rating: A+).
Air gear (Fighting/comedy - Rating: A+).
Angle beasts (fighting/love/comedy - Rating: A).
Soul eater (fighting/comedy - Rating: A).
Azumanga Daioh (Comedy - Rating: B).
Eden to the East (Comedy/Story - Rating: B-).
Elfen Lied (Tragedy/Horror - Rating: C+).
When they cry (Horror/Mystery - Rating: C).

I've seen a hell of a lot more, but those are the ones that stand out (some may have gotten a lower rating, but they're still really good).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosaur
Посмотреть сообщение
These are my top 3 favorite animes (in order).
  • Code geass - An amazing and very intelligent anime. This anime is centered in an alternate present, that is ruled by a super power known as Britannia. Japan is immediately take by this super power and as a result the citizens lose their rights, and even their heritage is taken from them (Japan is known as area 11... due to this the japanese people are known as 11's). The main character Lelouch is an intelligent exiled Britannian prince who's made it his mission to see his father's (emporer of Britannian) empire fall. Lelouch meets a strange girl known a C.C who bestows a power known as geass onto him. This power allows him to absolutely control a person to do anything he wills them to- but only one time per person. With this newly found power he puts his master plan to destroy the Britannian empire, and free the japanese into action. The anime is very war and strategic based and has one of the best endings i've seen in a while.
  • D.Grayman - This is more of a traditional fighting anime that develops a deep and powerful storyline once it hits the second season. The main character in this anime is Allen Walker and is apart of a group known as Exorcists who constantly fight against The Millennium Earl and his army of akuma (monsters that the Earl creates in tragedies. Manipulating the grief of the survivors of the recently deceased, he offers the survivors a chance to restore their beloveds- which births these monsters). This anime gets crazy when the second season arrives, and will likely make you tear up.
  • Death note - Another very smart anime. This one is a cat and mouse anime between two very intelligent people. The first is light yagami, a vigilante who takes justice into his own hands when he gains the ability to kill people by writing their name down in a special notebook. The second is only known as "L" who's name and identity are a mystery- but his intellectual and deductive prowess is immediately known when he takes on the case of weird murders caused by light yagami. Both of their goals is to find the other person's identity, the first one who's identity is lost will die.

Those have to be my favorite, but here's a list of others i really enjoyed as well (with genre and my rating):

Starting with the most popular animes i've ever seen lol:

Naruto/Naruto shippuden (Fighting - Rating: Japanese A+, English C).
Bleach (Fighting - Rating: English B, Japanese B+).
One Piece (Fighting - Rating: Japanese A+, Funimation english dub A+, 4kids english D).

The following are all based on their English dubs (for those available).

Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood (fighting/story - Rating A+). - Easily tied for my #3 favorite.
Samurai champloo (fighting - Rating: A+).
Air gear (Fighting/comedy - Rating: A+).
Angle beasts (fighting/love/comedy - Rating: A).
Soul eater (fighting/comedy - Rating: A).
Azumanga Daioh (Comedy - Rating: B).
Eden to the East (Comedy/Story - Rating: B-).
Elfen Lied (Tragedy/Horror - Rating: C+).
When they cry (Horror/Mystery - Rating: C).

I've seen a hell of a lot more, but those are the ones that stand out (some may have gotten a lower rating, but they're still really good).
Totally agree on Angel Beats, epic anime! totally watch it :P