How can I tell?

How can I tell if someone will release my Server Gamemode or steal it?

You could add something to the script which will send you an email each time someone runs the server and then perhaps obtain the server IP and send it to you. That way, you have proof that someone else is using your script and where.

Just don't give it away, plus have proof that you actually created it, so anytime you spot someone, take evidence and forward this to the SAMP team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
You could add something to the script which will send you an email each time someone runs the server and then perhaps obtain the server IP and send it to you. That way, you have proof that someone else is using your script and where.
How is this possible!
I would like to know

Don't ever upload the .pwn to any host, it's hard to steal the .pwn from there but it's possible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyfishes
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't ever upload the .pwn to any host, it's hard to steal the .pwn from there but it's possible!
As hard as finding a fruit-tree, standing there alone, and grabbing its' fruits.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
How can we do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kostas'
Посмотреть сообщение
How is this possible!
I would like to know
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanny
Посмотреть сообщение
How can we do that?
This always works for me: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...ght=mailer.inc

It isn't very advanced, but it does the job!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
This always works for me: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...ght=mailer.inc

It isn't very advanced, but it does the job!
Well, Do I need to own a PHP Server to use that?

I have my gamemode connected to mysql. Each time that its started, it sends a query into my DB telling me all info about the server being hosted on. ( except for localhost ofc.. ). This way I get the Server IP, Port, ( Pretty much everything in server.cfg, which is all its needed ).