Working on Dedicated server with Desktop

Hello all, today i started working with remote desktop on my dedicated server(centos).
Soon i will add a photo below.

But what do you think?
It's possible or not?
:P

just the 16Bit don't help -.-

What are you talking about? Of course it's possible, how do you think people use windows vps..

But im running it on centos

I wasn't aware centos had a gui?

Have if you install.

It might be interesting for unexperienced users, linux beginners or as VPS service, but if you know what you are doing you can do all the GUI things faster in the console, and the GUI features are limited, while the console has full access to all functions (at least as root), so the used resources for the GUI do not pay out in my opinion.

The problem is 680mb and 77% of a 2.00GHZ cpu are used(using on my pessoal dedicated server) and other problem is, to set up, need vnc server, that is a lot of works for that people don't understand, after that, configurating files, another lot of work, and on the final, if i want to host a game serber, i can't because it's all used -.-, but it's good for necessary files, Programs that you need on another computer(ready to use), But anyways, I just tested vnc and i liked it, but i don't know if i go to continue with vnc.

Ok there is the image of centos gui:

GNOME and Xwindow I guess?
It's really not worth it. GUI on linux is just has no use whatsoever really. Learn Command line side of things, you can do much more with it. Not to mention it's a waste of resources.

i just installed just to "test"
Anyways, it's good for one things, bad for others, to run game servers whitout control panel, this is the best way, but the ram usage, is the problem.