Prison, What do you expect?

What would you expect if you where sent to prison in a roleplay server?

I am lost for ideas when mapping a prison.

Prison Jobs

Simple.

Jobs for good of the community, gathering trash off the streets, breacking rocks, mining and such xd

/soapdrop

Prison activities? Saturday night karaoke? Who knows

Or having fun in the showers Who knows indeed...

A deathrace from that movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Or having fun in the showers Who knows indeed...
That just sounds wrong. :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prumpuz
Посмотреть сообщение
That just sounds wrong. :S
But it happens :P.
However, a nice idea (what -I'm pretty sure of- probably already exists) a function to open/close specific cell gates to make it possible or not possible for prisoners to walk arround. - Only for the prison guards (or maybe just cops if you don't have so much players ) able to do so. For the prisoners, I'd add a function to hang arround a bit, and that normal people who aren't prisoned can go to prison and can talk to prisoners behind a screen.
I ever made a prison like this, but I lost the files after a computer crash. Once I have the time I'll remake if off course (I'm gonna need it for the new gamemode, KRLG [hurray, another roleplay/reallife gamemode :P]).
I don't expect so much about it actually, only that I can be stuck at my prison (if the guards want that), otherwise (if the cell door is opened) I could just walk arround, go do fighting (with guards or other prisoners, 1vs1 << Got the idea from the game Prison Break - The conspiracy, nice game) in trade for money (to buy eg. a TV for your cell). That kind of stuff. Also the abillity to go outside, to play basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
Prison activities? Saturday night karaoke? Who knows
Funny...

OT: Decent RP, and Prison guard duty. And a break out of the cell from time to time ofc.