Any Vikings Documental Movie?

Hello, I need an Vikings documental movie, where it talks about them and other shit.
I need for school, please give me a DL link and a name. I prefect the language to be english.

I need it fast.

Please!

Pffffft, movies are for noobs. You have a bunch of real vikings right here!

True...
If you are so kind, and come to school with me, while wearing cow skin, and having hairy balls naked, and then show yourself to hwole school. Then sure... But i need a movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03]Garsino
Посмотреть сообщение
Hah would love to see u in a viking clothes doing a documentary for Feel... xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Hah would love to see u in a viking clothes doing a documentary for Feel... xD
Would be cool. Wouldn't it?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Ehm, no actualy, vikings were norwegian farmers who were robbing/plundering villages in europe, because they didn't had enough to eat.(also other reasons wich i forgot^^)
These days when you go around robbing and plundering europian villages your called a "troublemaker" and you'll get arrested.

Conclusion: Even IF your a norwegian farmer, your not a actual viking.

OT:
Check ******.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
Ehm, no actualy, vikings were norwegian farmers who were robbing/plundering villages in europe, because they didn't had enough to eat.(also other reasons wich i forgot^^)
These days when you go around robbing and plundering europian villages your called a "troublemaker" and you'll get arrested.

Conclusion: Even IF your a norwegian farmer, your not a actual viking.

OT:
Check ******.
Nope, if you're born in Norway you're classified as a viking. That's just how stuff work up north.

Also, they went plundering for the same reason USA does today (- the oil part) - to get territorium - and last of all; POWER!

We are vikings. We are Norwegian farmers. We do not forgive. We do not let your wives slip through the shield of rape. We do not let your village go past unplundered. Fear us; we're the vikings!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope, if you're born in Norway you're classified as a viking. That's just how stuff work up north.

Also, they went plundering for the same reason USA does today (- the oil part) - to get territorium - and last of all; POWER!

We are vikings. We are Norwegian farmers. We do not forgive. We do not let your wives slip through the shield of rape. We do not let your village go past unplundered. Fear us; we're the vikings!
You should give your self to some scientists maybe you are a true Viking descendant xD. Tho they used to be very strong, never learned any history about them but how did they lost? with Romans?

Offtopic: Why did Feel got banned lol

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Sow, I guess that makes me germane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Tho they used to be very strong, never learned any history about them but how did they lost? with Romans?
Nah, you can call it internal conflicts

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
Sow, I guess that makes me germane?
Yepp.