How does it work with enums?

Hey, I am currently making some kind of Mirror-Edge style server. Jumping, Stunts etc.

So, It's going to be like, In order to finish the first map you have to walk and jump. You should like walk through some checkpoints and then at the end of the map you type /nextmap to go to the next jumping map. Can you help me doing the Checkpoints and this:

pawn Код:
Enum
{
     PlayerLevel,
     PlayerMoney,
     PlayerHealth,
     PlayerScore
}
How can I make them save and use the enums up there?

Appreciating any help!

Thanks in advance

You can save them in a database:

-MySQL Tutorial by [HiC]TheKiller

-SQLite & rBits Tutorial by Lorenc_

Or in files:

-Y_INI Tutorial by Kush

-Double-O-Files 2 Tutorial

I am a beginner. I don't understand MySQL and SQLite also you misunderstood what I am in need of lol.

Yeah, I've been trying to use it but that what happens when I compile:

pawn Код:
D:\server\pawno\include\YSI\y_users.inc(4) : fatal error 111: user error: Please define "MODE_NAME" before including y_users.
OH, What you meant by that is to define MODE_NAME before y_users. Okay fixed but, check this out

pawn Код:
D:\server\pawno\include\YSI\y_users.inc(221) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_LOGIN_LOGIN"
D:\server\pawno\include\YSI\y_users.inc(225) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_LOGIN_WRONG"
D:\server\pawno\include\YSI\y_users.inc(231) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_LOGIN_NOTF"
D:\server\pawno\include\YSI\y_users.inc(236) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_LOGIN_INDERR"
D:\server\pawno\include\YSI\y_users.inc(240) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_LOGIN_NOTF"
D:\server\pawno\include\YSI\y_users.inc(601) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_REG_TAKEN"
D:\server\pawno\include\YSI\y_users.inc(611) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_ADDU_INDER1"
D:\server\pawno\include\YSI\y_users.inc(622) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_LOGIN_INDERR"
D:\server\pawno\include\YSI\y_users.inc(633) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_LOGIN_NOLOAD"
D:\server\pawno\include\YSI\y_users.inc(643) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_LOGIN_LOGIN"
D:\server\pawno\include\YSI\y_users.inc(648) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_ADDU_INDER2"
D:\server\pawno\include\YSI\y_users.inc(740) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_LOGIN_WRONG"
D:\server\pawno\include\YSI\y_users.inc(747) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_LOGIN_NOTF"
D:\server\pawno\include\YSI\y_users.inc(752) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_LOGIN_INDERR"
D:\server\pawno\include\YSI\y_users.inc(756) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_LOGIN_NOTF"
D:\server\pawno\include\YSI\y_users.inc(789) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_REG_TAKEN"
D:\server\pawno\include\YSI\y_users.inc(799) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_ADDU_INDER1"
D:\server\pawno\include\YSI\y_users.inc(824) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_LOGIN_NOLOAD"
D:\server\pawno\include\YSI\y_users.inc(835) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_LOGIN_LOGIN"
D:\server\pawno\include\YSI\y_users.inc(840) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_ADDU_INDER2"
D:\server\gamemodes\Freeroam.pwn(230) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Langs_AddLanguage"
D:\server\gamemodes\Freeroam.pwn(230 -- 243) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "map2"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

20 Errors.
lol..

Just before your y_uvar include type this:
pawn Код:
#define MODE_NAME "yourModeName"

@ Steve M. I've done that but the errors are still existing
@ ******, Where do I get the new SVN files?

Thanks guys for assistant.