Any good roleplay servers?

Hey,

Are there any good roleplaying servers where players need to roleplay with the leader not post on the forums??

Thanks

Please add my msn daniel.e7160@hotmail.com I starting a new communitery :P

Probably not. I saw a good "script" very good but the admin team is a bit too and too childish and steal's money from people. So yea uhh Nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Probably not. I saw a good "script" very good but the admin team is a bit too and too childish and steal's money from people. So yea uhh Nope
Like the majority of popular servers on SA-MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Посмотреть сообщение
Like the majority of popular servers on SA-MP.
So the solution is "play on the low player base servers" ?

I would have recommended one, but the admins were immature and then banned me, wrong player. It's full of DMers and if you /report they warn you, this is after you pay for VIP too.

Sadly no, here's the reason:
IF a server is good, more people will come, the server will become popular, and the community starts to fail, then the server has to add more houses because their all owned by active people, but then! OW NO! Now the map sucks! I'm out a here!
Then no-one joins it anymore and the server's gone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
Sadly no, here's the reason:
IF a server is good, more people will come, the server will become popular, and the community starts to fail, then the server has to add more houses because their all owned by active people, but then! OW NO! Now the map sucks! I'm out a here!
Then no-one joins it anymore and the server's gone...
Not like we have a billion virtual worlds for houses....wait a minute we do

No, I don't think there are many roleplay servers in sa-mp. Sorry about that.

It all starts because of immature admins... So we can blame the Community Founders