In Need of Help !

Hey people ...

This is Ryan/Jay , today i will like to say that i kinda need some help i got a server from a girl for free from her VPS account and i just have an ftp account that works when i upload any kinda of script it dont work IG ( In-game ) i go in game and i log into /rcon and do /rcon gmx or /rcon exit when it restarts and when it comes up the script dont work i tryed every kinda of script i REALLY NEEED HELP !!!!!!!

Screen Shots:

can't see ?

link >> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...sofserver2.jpg

part 1 - open ftp account and login ( File Zilla )
part 2 - open samp check ip same login
part 3 - connecting into samp server , clicked spawn
part 4 - i fall down buged !
part 5 - i loged into /rcon and no command working i tried /help the many command in the script !

HELP !

Try running it on your PC.

BTW, fix the images, can't see them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillermanGR
View Post
Try running it on your PC.

BTW, fix the images, can't see them.
I tried that already and it works on my pc but on the server ftp account nope it dont work i dont know how to fix this !

BTW its the website problem for images

Quote:
Originally Posted by -8-Dozz3r
View Post
I tried that already and it works on my pc but on the server ftp account nope it dont work i dont know how to fix this !

BTW its the website problem for images
What exactly is your problem? Your server shuts down?

no
the problem is that the server wont accept the scripts i connect to server it dont say anything i click << nothing >> nothing but spawn it makes my fall under ground an fall on to the farm place and the script dont work no commad only /rcon that's it

thats my problem !

Quote:
View Post
no
the problem is that the server wont accept the scripts i connect to server it dont say anything i click << nothing >> nothing but spawn it makes my fall under ground an fall on to the farm place and the script dont work no commad only /rcon that's it

thats my problem !
Does it say Unkown under Mode?

Yes !!!

Quote:
View Post
Yes !!!
You're missing the plugins.
  • Go to your server.cfg
  • Make sure you're loading all the required plugins (e.g. plugins streamer buttons etc.)
  • Make sure the required plugins are .dll for windows and .so for linux
  • If your VPS has linux you need to have the .so plugins and load them by adding a .so next to the plugins in server.cfg (e.g. plugins streamer.so buttons.so etc.)
Here's an example.

WINDOWS
hostname SA-MP SERVER
gamemode0 gamemode1
plugins plugin1 plugin2 plugin3
announce 1
query 1
weburl www.sa-mp.com

LINUX
hostname SA-MP SERVER
gamemode0 gamemode1
plugins plugin1.so plugin2.so plugin3.so