Allowing tazers for a specific family

So I'm working on my server and I would like to have my own Homeland security, so i would make a family for it. Now, i want them to be able to use tazers like police officers (/tazer)

How would I do that?

Something like "(playerinfo[playerid][fMember]==" ?

If i want it to for example allow only family number 2 to use this, how would i do it?

Depends on your PlayerInfo structure.
Show us the line, where you set the players family.

I'm quite new to this, can you try to help explain what you mean exactly by that? Maybe give me a small example.

find the command where you set a playersfamily, and copy it here.
Does this family ALREADY have any commands, that only they can do? If so copy them here(you can find them by searching for the error message for ex. "You're not part of the COP FAMILY" Don't forget that it's different in every script).

Quote:
Originally Posted by wups
Посмотреть сообщение
find the command where you set a playersfamily, and copy it here.
Does this family ALREADY have any commands, that only they can do? If so copy them here(you can find them by searching for the error message for ex. "You're not part of the COP FAMILY" Don't forget that it's different in every script).
It looks something like this:

Код:
CMD:tazer(playerid, params[])
{
	if(gTeam[playerid] == 2 || IsACop(playerid)
I'm just trying to learn, so i use different gamemodes So i really appreciate your time

pawn Код:
CMD:tazer(playerid, params[])
{
    if(gTeam[playerid] != 2 && !IsACop(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,RED," You're not a cop");
    // tazer script here.
    return 1;
}
If you don't understand some part - reply again.

Well it was kinda what i was looking for, i have the one that looks if you're a cop or not. But I would like to allow a family to use the /tazer command