Adding Social Working system while in prison

I want to make something like for example I'm in prison for 5 minutes. Which is 5 X 60 = 300 seconds. So I work (for example) to make those 300$ and get away but without taking them and paying them to the government (which is nowhere. It will be just deducted). And also when he goes out of car for more than 2.5 minutes, his color turns red. And when he logs out or something, he returns to prison. How can I do that?

Any help?

I really don't get it, it ain't well explained to be fair. Sorry pal.

Here's more explanation

While you're in prison, you can enter command which is /communityservice

Then it displays a dialogue with list of "good" jobs

You click on one of them, then you appear in the place where you shall be working

For example you have to be in prison for 60 seconds. The amount of money you need to get so you are released is 60 X (a fair number) $

If prisoner was out of the car for example (at the taxi driver job) for more than 5 minutes, police officers are alarmed and he appears on map of all players red

Clear enough?

Okay I got that. You are using if someone is wanted then he appears red on the minimap, Am I right?

True

But the main purpose I want is the part above it

You can make a timer system and a criminal script like one in a rp script. You can see that type of script in the gamemode scetion, check any rp script

Can you explain it more?

I'm a scripting beginner

You can read about timers here

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetTimer

I know about timers (I'm a C programmer and a Visual Basic one too)

But how are we going to use this? :/

I still need the command to open the dialogue for social work thing =(

And I need to know the actual co-ordinates of all prison cells to do that =(