Hey guys i have a problem on my own server.
Everytime but everytime when i try to use minigun it kick me
for exemple i have command /god : infinity heath and minigun when i use minigun kick
Can someone help me with this bug ?

Its not a bug, what edit are you using so I can tell you which line to delete ?

XtremeAdmin2 i use

You should probably switch to something newer. As far as I know, XtremeAdmin is from at least 3 years ago. During the period, there are many new admin filterscripts which offer greater flexibility and I'm sure that better efficiency and more functionality in general.

However there must be a check in that filterscript code that disallows miniguns. There might also be some sort of a config file with banned weapons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreT
View Post
You should probably switch to something newer. As far as I know, XtremeAdmin is from at least 3 years ago. During the period, there are many new admin filterscripts which offer greater flexibility and I'm sure that better efficiency and more functionality in general.

However there must be a check in that filterscript code that disallows miniguns. There might also be some sort of a config file with banned weapons.
Indeed, if you aim for another filterscript, DON'T USE LUXADMIN !!

I'm guessing you're using Grand Larceny (aka grandlarc, default Gamemode by the SA-MP team).

This gamemode doesn't allow miniguns, so if you ARE using it, look for

pawn Code:
public OnPlayerUpdate(playerid)
and remove all the weapons you don't want people to get kicked with, like the minigun line in the script:

pawn Code:
// Don't allow minigun
if(GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == WEAPON_MINIGUN)
{
    Kick(playerid);
    return 0;
}

I will update a video for see what happen
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdFARXvqGIY[/ame]

Read my post above your video -.-

Look i made a new pawno folder and i wrote that what you said but it still kick me

What ? ...

Open grandlarc , and delete :

pawn Code:
if(GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == WEAPON_MINIGUN)
{
    Kick(playerid);
    return 0;
}
You don't need to make a new folder .

look i have gl_actions gl_chatbubble gl_mapicon and more about realtime and elevator

Those are filterscripts, go to your gamemodes folder > open grandlarc

-.-

Lol, sorry for that but LOL !!!

OT: Just get on your .pwn gamemode and delete what grand.Theft.Otto mentioned before !!, nothing else.

Oh Thanks for this <3

I will give you reputation

it\'s work thanks friend