I do not see SA-MP servers

Hello is that I have a problem with my SA-MP servers or do not see it in "Favorites" "Hosted" and not "Internet" I can do I do not know if it's my internet or samp problem but will not think it is by the update I have the Version 0.3c of samp Help me please want to play back to samp Thanks.

portforward it.

Just check your internet connection and than reinstall GTA-SA and also SA-MP and than try again!

Quote:

portforward it.

Portforwarding and this problem arent realated to each other so before advicing check wheather you are right or wrong!
@post hmm this might is going on because your internet connection keeps busy or have low speed or your gta sa do not support this i advice to install samp or gta sa once again
Thanks!

Your firewall can be blocking the connections to the internet from particular programs. Please make sure that SA-MP client is on the "allowed" listing.

The only solution is to get your glasses on.

BTW, have you GTA: San Andreas installed correctly and have you ran it even once before installing the SA-MP?

show us one photo of your client(will be usefull)

Make sure you've got it installed properly, it's identified, your internet is set up good without an anti-virus blocking it, and if you have a firewall, that you go to your advanced options and make an exception for the videogame, or just turn it off completely.