Health Glitch?

For some reason, I have a glitch on a server in testing (not giving IP, its not online for the public yet) where my player can lose health on the first spawn, but after I die, I can only lose health by doing something like setting my health to 0 or jumping a tall building. I can't really explain anymore on the subject though.

Like a player shoots you and nothing happens?

Give us your OnPLayerSpawn Code

Could be something to do with your teams. Remember Team Killing is disabled when two players are from the same team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensconce
Посмотреть сообщение
Could be something to do with your teams. Remember Team Killing is disabled when two players are from the same team.
Do you even know what script is he using and if he has or hasn't disabled the team kill?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhrab_mujeeb
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you even know what script is he using and if he has or hasn't disabled the team kill?
He hasn't provided any information regarding the script, but SetPlayerTeam automatically makes it so that you cannot kill players in the same team. Therefore it is fair to assume that he is using it without knowing and labelling it as a 'glitch'.

There is nothing in the OnPlayerSpawn callback, and all players are set to a single native team, while I will set them to teams on my own using my own team scripts (that I have not yet implemented). But there are no players, guys. It's a server that's offline to the public, only playable by me because I haven't portforwarded it.

I'm sorry about the troubles, I just noticed I've never tested the uh my Admin Invincibility script. That's the reason it keeps refilling. So sorry.

/thread