I need Dynamic Factions

I don't need a dynamic faction script anymore since I made one myself recently.

Mods Close this please.

I hate to break it to you but nobody is going to spend a week+ making this system for you just because you want it. Firstly, you don't constantly say "I want", you just sound like a snobby 10 year old that always gets what they want. Secondly, you want someone to make it to your specifications which will be even harder. Thirdly, everyone says that they are a 'noob at scripting' to try get others to do it for them. If you do not do it yourself, you will not learn how to do it for next time when you want something.

The sa-mp community is very generous but I really don't think that someone is going to modify your whole script then add a faction system to it out of goodwill even when you're attitude towards it is pretty shocking. For this amount of work, you should at least offer someone money, but it still wouldn't be that great because most of the good scripters here don't script for cash.

SHUT UP ABOUT MONEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC]TheKiller
Посмотреть сообщение
I hate to break it to you but nobody is going to spend a week+ making this system for you just because you want it. Firstly, you don't constantly say "I want", you just sound like a snobby 10 year old that always gets what they want. Secondly, you want someone to make it to your specifications which will be even harder. Thirdly, everyone says that they are a 'noob at scripting' to try get others to do it for them. If you do not do it yourself, you will not learn how to do it for next time when you want something.

The sa-mp community is very generous but I really don't think that someone is going to modify your whole script then add a faction system to it out of goodwill even when you're attitude towards it is pretty shocking. For this amount of work, you should at least offer someone money, but it still wouldn't be that great because most of the good scripters here don't script for cash.
Agree
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanny
Посмотреть сообщение
SHUT UP ABOUT MONEY
Not Agree

my Post:
no one will script somthing like that for 1 person for free
because its too big + only you will use it,and he will not get anything from that

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanny
Посмотреть сообщение
SHUT UP ABOUT MONEY
That's the only way that you are going to get someone to make a whole RP system for you. The other option is to capture a sa-mp scripter, tie him up in your basement and force him to script for food, but the first option is more likely.

kkkkkkkk why dont you just TRY to learn something?? even if somebody give you all code i think you dont know how to put in your GM... --'

Don't be so hard on him, hes cleary new.. and hes creating a custom scratch, so you better watch out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrawkC
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't be so hard on him, hes cleary new.. and hes creating a custom scratch, so you better watch out.
He is not new, and has clearly been on these forums longer than both you and I.

ON-TOPIC:

Read, what [HIC]TheKiller said.

I suggest you look at a released RP script and see how they did their factions, then go back to your GM and see if you can do the same, but better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrawkC
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh, in that case lets make everything for him! He's new and wants to start a server, we'll probally get admin if we do it! So strange that we never realised, seriously.

OT: I doubt anyone is going to make it for you, you haven't even tried, these forums are for scripting discussion, we have a seperate thread for scripting requests.

Oh, and I know nobody responded to your request, but thats logical, who will script that for you and get nothing in return? And like TheKiller said, for things like this, change your attitude atleast.