error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)

hello my again :/
to day i make bank sys for my Rp but i have this errror and i dont know about him
error:
Код:
error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
code
Код:
	if(dialogid == 1131) //transfer (choose amount)
	{
  		new File[100],Name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME]; GetPlayerName(playerid,Name,sizeof(Name)); format(File,sizeof(File),PATH,Name);
     	if(!response) return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,1125,DIALOG_STYLE_LIST,"Bank","Deposit\nWithdraw\nBalance\nTransfer","Select","Cancel");
     	else if(strval(inputtext) > PlayerInfo[playerid][StavUctu]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"You Don't Have That Amount In Bank To Transfer");
        else if(!IsNumeric(inputtext))
        {
        new string[128];
		format(string,sizeof(string),"Chosen Player ID : %d\nNow Enter The Amount You Want To Transfer",chosenpid);
		ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,1131,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Transfer",string,"Transfer","Back");
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"Please Use Numbers");
       }
		else...
error line
Код:
	new File[100],Name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME]; GetPlayerName(playerid,Name,sizeof(Name)); format(File,sizeof(File),PATH,Name);

pawn Код:
new File[100], Name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];

GetPlayerName(playerid,Name,sizeof(Name));

format(File,sizeof(File),PATH,Name);
I guess

How is the filepath defined?

Search for PATH in your script.. that might be used for something else and you are using it as a filepath..

omg im so stupid!!

this is error line
Код:
		INI_WriteInt(File,"Deposit",PlayerInfo[playerid][Deposit]);

pawn Код:
new INI:File;
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=175565

OMG i stupid i dont know how work with this :/ do you know any Bank sys with registration? (registration = pin register)

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=235245

ohh yes i searched but i cant use Plugins ( Do you know how can i PUT OFF sscanf v2.0 on that FS?

Why can't you use plugins? ^^