teleport script?!

hey guys...sry for posting again it was wrong section...
i didnt know 3d didnt release and its just for test...
is there any filter script that is teleport ? for example have some commands like : /aa /lvair /lsair /sfair?

You can easy make that f ex. ZCMD
pawn Код:
CMD:gotolv(playerid, params[])
{
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "[ADMIN] You teleported to Las Venturas!");
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z ); // Replace x, y, z to your own
    return 1
}

CMD:gotols(playerid, params[])
{
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "[ADMIN] You teleported to Los Santos!");
    return 1
}
You need the ZCMD include - download it and place it into the pawn folder > includes.
Then include it ontop like this:
pawn Код:
#include <ZCMD>

i know but i dont have X,Y and Z -.- and i dont want it to be admin command

What you mean? Only Administrator can do it? You need to have a register/login system that's saving the adminlevel. Otherwise use the RCON admin check. Like this:
pawn Код:
{
    if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFF0000AA,"You can't use this command.");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "[ADMIN] You teleported to Las Venturas!");
    return 1
}

{
    if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFF0000AA,"You can't use this command.");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "[ADMIN] You teleported to Los Santos!");
    return 1
}
You can get the x, y, z with /save ingame.

ok and no i mean i dont like it to be admin command

Then use this one:
pawn Код:
{
    return 1
}

{
    return 1
}
This above isn't a Administrator command. Everyone can use it.

and...after i used /save where can i find position code?

GTA San Andreas User Files > SAMP > savedpositions.txt
Open it and you see those lines:
pawn Код:
AddPlayerClass(0,1257.5498,563.9037,1067.6913,271.3382,0,0,0,0,0,0);
First one is the skin, second is X third is Y fourth is Z
Код:
(skin, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:Angle, weapon1, weapon1_ammo, weapon2, weapon2_ammo, weapon3, weapon3_ammo)

i wanted to compile it but i got this error : C:\Users\sina\Desktop\stunt world\filterscripts\TELE.pwn(15) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "home"
C:\Users\sina\Desktop\stunt world\filterscripts\TELE.pwn(15 -- 22) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "lsair"
C:\Users\sina\Desktop\stunt world\filterscripts\TELE.pwn(15 -- 22) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "lvair"
C:\Users\sina\Desktop\stunt world\filterscripts\TELE.pwn(15 -- 22) : error 013: no entry point (no public functions)
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

That's not from my code. I've never used 'home' or whatever. By the way, why not making it inside your gamemode instead of FS>