My server is not listed

Hello

I have my server running in 201.212.0.82:7777
It has announce 1 in its server.cfg, and ./announce has executable flag and permissions for all users.

But it is still not being listed.

I am also hosting another server in the same box, binded to another ip: 201.212.0.108:7777
This server isn't listed too, but that's ok because it has announce 0 in its configs.

How can i do to fix this?

Edit:
I am using ubuntu server 9.04 and its binded to primary ip.
I think i might be banned from master servers. Is there any way to check that?
I am hosting a server for a person who is known to have problems with the dev team. But i have nothing to do with him, i'm just his hosting provider.

For how long is the server connected? it may take some minutes to appear on list.

Btw...Join Date: Aug 2007 Posts: 1...wow ^^

Not sure.
Maybe days, maybe hours. but i think it's not the time.
We checked 5 hours ago, and now again, it's not being listed

HAhaha, when i joined, the forum was SMF, now it is vbulletin, sure there was some kind of reset of posts. Anyway it was a long time since i don't post here hahaha

Which OS are you using?
Are you using Primary IP or bind to secondary IP?

@Infinity, it will take a while before it registers on SAMP. Try to refresh a couple of times.

Try to leave it on for about 1 day becose for me it happaned same thing when i done 1 day it was on internet list
__________________________________________________ _______________________
Raven's Roleplay Moved to Red Country Still in Proggress!!"!!
Houses+Dealership+biz+factions are Moved and some JOBS!!
86.17.185.156:7777

It is still not in the list.
I am using ubuntu server 9.04 and its binded to primary ip.

I think i might be banned from master servers. Is there any way to check that?

I am hosting a server for a person who is known to have problems with the dev team. But i have nothing to do with him, i'm just his hosting provider.

Thanks everybody.

If we are banned from the server list, what we should do? i sent an MP to Zamaroht but i had no answer.