Dynamic Doors

Hi, i look for dynamic system doors, i find something here?

What you mean? Just /door and a door is going open? Then I suggest you to look into the tutorial section.

Noo, i looking for, hmm, i dont know what its name in english, i write command /createdoor etc. i set int etc ant they create pickup in files/mysql

You mean dynamic interior enter / exits? To enter houses etc...

No, he meant to create a door's exterior, which the pickup will appear as an arrow, and he can edit its interior, so that a player when he uses /enter, he will get teleported to the interior ToFFik has set.

Anyways, what are you using zcmd, strcmp, dini.. Tell me what are you using and gimme a sec, I'll make the code for you.

Yes, i wont something of inGame doors creator, i have one in Mage RP script /abuilding(entrance, exit, int and something else) but its some bugged, IDs od pickups in file is changing, some of this is destroy themselves and max of this pickups limit is 34... So i search anything script

Sorry for my english, but i dont use ****** Translate

I use
PHP код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <utils>
#include <dutils>
#include <a_zones_brk>
#include <Dini>
#include <Souvlaki_AC>
#include <streamer>
#include <audio>
#include <filemanager>
#include <easy_vehicle>
#include <foreach> 
And strcmp

Look at the script in my signature, you can create pickups with it and save in PAWN code..
(advertising my own script lol)

EDIT: Oh sorry G4M3Ov3r, didn't see ur post..

i look for this or something of these script: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d-2SVozYmk[/ame]