How to script a simple Admin jail system?

I'm a very new scripter, and I'm just wondering if there is a place I can go to get help to script this. I'm trying to script a simple Admin jail system, I already have the jail mapped, but I'm trying to make it so I can do like. /prison to prison a person and /release or something to release them. I want to make it for admins only.

Where should I start? Thanks for the help if you manage to help me a little.

Also, please note. I'm not trying to ask you to script this for me, I'm just wondering if someone can teach me how to.

The PAWN documentation over at Compuphase is where you can learn basic programming and everything else you need to know about writing code in PAWN. You can then refer to the SA-MP Wiki for information about the SA-MP API.

http://www.compuphase.com/pawn/pawn.htm
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/

pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmd, "/ajail",true) == 0)
{
       if(isPlayerConnected(playerid))
You then put in your admin level usage like [pAdmin] < ?)

You'll then do all the stuff you want removed from the player like wanted points or what ever.

After you do all of that sizzle you'll then do.
pawn Код:
SetPlayerPos(playerid, X,Y,Z);
SetVirtualWorld(playerid, 0);
For more information, then just ask.

Thank you guys.

Do you need anything else added mate? I don't mind writing it out.

(+1 rep if I helped you :P)

Just added to your rep for your help, And I may need more help later. I got A LOT of questions about scripting, and I wouldn't mind a "Teacher" Anyways, thanks again for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerxxll
Посмотреть сообщение
Also, please note. I'm not trying to ask you to script this for me, I'm just wondering if someone can teach me how to.
Let me be the first to say, welcome to SA-MP and you will go far with this attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowster
Посмотреть сообщение
Let me be the first to say, welcome to SA-MP and you will go far with this attitude.
Much appreciated I love this community already.

Sure just PM me if you need anything, I'll be sure to get back to you A.S.A.P.

Will do. Thanks again.