[FilterScript] [Map] Speed Control/Toll Lv

Error how to fix it ?

C:\Documents and Settings\THIENSONG\Desktop\Server Transport\filterscripts\speedcontrol.pwn(5) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "foreach"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

i have problem with cash when i get on toll i don.t give the cash,, help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan1412
Посмотреть сообщение
Error how to fix it ?

C:\Documents and Settings\THIENSONG\Desktop\Server Transport\filterscripts\speedcontrol.pwn(5) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "foreach"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
have you downloaded the includes ? if not then there is your problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydronic
Посмотреть сообщение
i have problem with cash when i get on toll i don.t give the cash,, help please
sorry i dont understand what you are trying to say :S if you are trying to say that you dont recieve cash , then you dont it should take $10 from you. If you are trying to say it is not taking cash from you then i dont no, it works perfect on my server, and a few others have it working.

have you edited it at all ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [LHT]Bally
Посмотреть сообщение
i have downloaded alll ...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes... i'm F5 in Pawno and that error Plz.. How to fix it ?

have you put the includes in the right folder ? do you have teamviewer ? if yes pm me your id and pass and ill fix it for you , put the includes in pawno/includes ?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
have you put the includes in the right folder ? do you have teamviewer ? if yes pm me your id and pass and ill fix it for you , put the includes in pawno/includes ?

yes i have teamviewer..... do yu have msn or skype.....

nope that is why i said open team viewer up and send me your id and pass and ill connect that way we can chat on teamviewer

turns out that when people are using the ppc_trucking gamemode , the toll removes the money from the player. but then the anti hack replaces the money , so if this dont work for you i suggest asking on the ppc trucking thread on how to fix it or remove the money hack.

custom one that Opremium made for me

hm,looks cool,i've tested it.

thanks