Other way to chat

Hi, since my setplayercolor is bugged as hell i need another way of chatting, so i thought about this: is it possible to chat using sendclientm to all? So the text the player types will be inserted so i can use the text in a sendclientmessage to zll? So: sendcmtoall: playername: message...

its possible but INCREDIBLY hard to do mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by knackworst
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi, since my setplayercolor is bugged as hell i need another way of chatting, so i thought about this: is it possible to chat using sendclientm to all? So the text the player types will be inserted so i can use the text in a sendclientmessage to zll? So: sendcmtoall: playername: message...
Elaborate a little more.

Well as u can see in my prev discusion u can see my setplayercolor is bugged so i mustfind A different wAy to chat cuz the team will now chat, but they are the wrong color...

If you just want to chat normally with everyone as if you type normal, use this:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerText(playerid, text[])
{
   if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
   {
       new string[128], name[24];
       GetPlayerName(playerid, name, sizeof(name));
       format(string, sizeof(string), "%s: %s", name, text);
       SendClientMessageToAll(0xFFFFFFFF, string); // 0xFFFFFFFF is the color white. change it to whatever you want
   }
   return 0;
}

Thank you! Thts wht i needed, so i can insert html color code in the message too right?

No, HTML code cannot be used in SA-MP chatting. PAWN and HTML are two really different code languages, and HTML only works on WEBSITES.

http://bfxtylez.bf.funpic.de/PawnoColors.htm

But i thought i can use the {numbers here} color code to change the color whitin a message

You can use those #codes from here (http://www.colorpicker.com/) Pick a color and do it like this:

pawn Код:
#COLOR_WHITE  0xCOLORFF
For example:
pawn Код:
#COLOR_RED 0xA10000FF
Hope you understand this above. You just need to add the 0x infront of the code and FF behind the code