A few free servers | Linux Hosted | antctrl panel

I have a spare Dedicated Server currently, and since I am currently only hosting one minecraft server off it, for a while Ill be offering probably 3-5 sa-mp servers on it. The server is more than capable of running the servers with the specifications of

Intel i7 4x 2(HT)x 2.66+ GHz
24GB DDR3 Ram
2TB HDD
100MB direct line
Located in France.

I'm just setting up antctrl panel on it just now, and just sorting out a small issue with the server panel. (Waiting for Westie to come on tomorrow). This is a completely free service and I'm NOT offering ANY kind of server or scripting support. This is a linux based server so NO .dll's will work here, the plugins have to be linux compatible. It's running Centos 5.

You will have full FTP access to the server files, and using antctrl you can control your server 24/7. If you are worried about me "stealing" your script as I have seen mentioned before on free services then simply DON'T USE THIS SERVICE.

I couldn't care less what script you run on it, however I would prefer some Unique server's on SA-MP instead of the same old RP and Stunting.

Reply here if you are interested and I will check back when the server is up and running and ready for a few servers.

(Note: Just because more than a few people have asked for a server does not mean you cannot get one. I may not accept them for different reasons).

Edit: please don't PM me either, I never read them!
Edit2: A daily backup of the entire server will be done each day, and then deleted about 1 week later.
Edit3: I'm most likely not going to supply MYSQL Databases at the current time.

I would be interested in this.

I would be glad to use your server and I'm using a custom from scratch script , And i cant pay for hosting because of some terms laid by paypal..

Sounds intresting. I'm also intrested

Westie got the panel working for me Which means I can get a few servers up. Seeing as only 3 people are interested just now, easier for me .

Contact me on MSN: gamertos@live.co.uk the 3 that have responded. Don't add me for any other reason unless you have posted here.

im intrested...one question.max slots(how many)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikito
View Post
im intrested...one question.max slots(how many)
Aren't you the one with free hosting company? lmao

Ill see how it goes but it stands at around 100 slots maximum just now.

I'm interested too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkrabz
View Post
Ill see how it goes but it stands at around 100 slots maximum just now.
I need just 30 or 20